I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, December 27, 2007


Undercover to be busy


Today as usual nothing much to be busy. but im try to be it... with all the dozen of files to be arrange properly until i got flu *haccchooo!!. yesterday dinner with you kinda fun moment because of the "sakat-menyakat" happen between u and me. its ok for me, and i know your intention is to make me feel hahaha tension... huu~ u like to see me in that kind of situation but hey..its cool and sometimes i miss the way u "sakat-sakat" it just keep repeating inside out my head. without u there's no more "se-sakat" *short form kan die...

Its fun when u do that, feels like im out of word to counter u back, but maybe on that time my super power of counter didn't come yet, huhu.. and one more thing, im so glad that the things that i thought u will get mad at me is actually ok for u.. but anyway sumimasen kamu, and i hope that it wont make an effect between us.. oh man! sometimes i just like a stupid person that always over think about it, and i dont get it. but that is the reality of me. and i hope u understand that, and guide me to our path... whether, i know u dont like myself to apologize to u every times..but today i should say that word again because i feel guilty, SUMIMASEN...

Anyway, its fun with u with all those "kantoi tatabahasa" makes me happy around u... and i know u know this word... aishiteru :)

p/s: just got a phone call from my boss... she ask me to find the file in the boxes, padahal da dapat da td... die kate xcomplete...ARARRGGGGGHHHH!!!

No comments: