I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE JAPAN TOUR 2008

my favorite band will be in asia which is Japan and im sure a lot of you guys love ratm, they were icon to me and they are my inspiration for me to fight for our rights + the music itself!... after all long gone and with all personal matters now ratm come to provoke + to give a preach + to rebel.. and thats what we should do and to join them to be a freedom fighter!

Thursday 7 February
OSAKA CASTLE HALL
Doors open:6pm/Show start:7pm
Ticket: •9,000(Arena:Standing/2F:Seat)
INFO:06-6535-5569(SMASH WEST)


Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 February
TOKYO MAKUHARI MESSE
Doors open:5pm/Show start:6:30pm
Ticket: •9,000(All Standing)
INFO:03-3444-6751(SMASH)








p/s: i wanna go to japan to watch this great ever consert of my entire life... but
:( no money 9000 yen!!! *watashiha have chotto money* waaaa!!... concert start in this coming february 2008... and i sad i cant go there to watch my idol... :( hope you guys that reading my blog join ya! and tell me about that damn great concert! Hasta La Victoria Siempre!!!

No comments: