I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, January 17, 2008

"with great power come with great responsibility"

yesterday my superhero been drugged by her medicine that she took
she so tired, so sleepy and so not in a good mood to save a day
she should rest after she took that medicine that originality influenced by drug
cough,cold and fever,this combining enemy doesnt threat her to give up to save the day...
but actually the drug made her feel floating in the sky and sometime she said "dear im losing my balance to walk"
haha..that is the impact of evil drug that really make sick people to be ok again!
so let me warn to the virus, just go away evil sickness!! you dont know yet who is her, and what capability that she got to kill you all and make you suffer...
i hope my superhero ok today
whether i know she might probably busy today saving all the problem there

but i missed my superhero sms today...
but its ok...

No comments: