I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Friday, January 18, 2008

Small soldier invade my body

thank god! my internet connection recovered
after for quite long been waiting, now i post one maybe two or three
im not feeling well today
damn i wish i brought my 'bantai buchuk' along
flu, are attacking me from each part of my body
weak and weak im going to be
probably 'they' want to group their soldier of fever to help 'them' to weak my body
a dozen of tissue paper i used
there fill out my dustbin, full of tissue that i used to take off the small soldier of flu
haha im might be to imaginative to say something that perhaps someone would understand me
but others, my words are crap... but for sure i dont give a shit
i just write what i want

after working maybe i go to see my old-old band mate called 'regicide'
at last we been united again to do something that we care, we love and we proud of...

REGICIDE members are:

1.kojack (thats me)-the silence sound guitar + vocalist 'mendayu dan terjerit2 tanpa arah tuju' (1st buleh 2nd pun buleh)

2.kim-the sticky drum + vocalist 'yang nak jadi ala2 Brandon Boyd + Glay + Once jadi laa mcm S.M Salim tak pun Salleh Yaacob)

3.ayie-bass man bombom

4.kobet-frying flaming guitar

but where is the vocalist? so far me and kim are the vocalist... haha i can sing to but if the riff is to heavy for me to handle we should 'upah' someone to 'nyayi' lah

and there it goes! hope and im hoping with this come back we can manage something to be done.

p/s: sambil menaip sambil menghembus kan atau meng'seeh'kan hingguih yang buat penat nak piki... my body is getting panas and panas laa :( kamu kim salam your mum skali ye...

No comments: