I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, July 17, 2008

im been mosaic my life by my own

nothing much... almost 1 whole day i didnt eat.. from bfast, lunch, and maybe dinner and of course supper.. my story i edited about this guy kene 'reman' imigresen has been released.. and the most important thing is i mosaic his face.. yeay!! cool yo! perhaps i couldnt see her tonite hopefully tomorrow we have a time to see each other.. i feel so alone right now, my housemate gone to johor and also goes to my neighbour m.i.a.. im missed her already, hope she will feel the same like me.. life goes on no matter what i try to alter it and it still move on and on. and its good! but when it comes a time when i didnt see her, i felt so alone and so empty... i ate alone, i sang alone, and of course i talk alone...

GOD! am i really missed her? YEAH! I AM!! hope to see you.. but if not in reality please appear urself in my dreams... i love you dear.. i mosaic myself in this very little world.. and i learn how hard it be for me to feel missing the one i love... but im not mosaic myself in terms of my life.. and it just for awhile... dear!! i hope ur heart will listen what im trying to say and i feel right now... and i hope u are dear!!

after my shift is over i will get some food.. im so damn hungry.. its like im a somalian people.. huh?! anyway dear.. hope u r reading this!! i LOVE YOU and i MISS YOU dear!!

p/s: I love You...

No comments: