I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Sunday, July 20, 2008

the simple effect counting

1..2..3..
never wanted to see you been hurt again
1..2..3..
i dont want you to feel down again
1..2..3..
why should the re-existing makes me so protective
1..2..3..
again i will never let someone hurt you agin
i mean no one!! no one will hurt your feeling cause im your bodyguard
1..2..3..
still counting until it stop.. and stop hurt you and make you down
1..2..3..
this is a counting for me to detonate my explosive, to whom it suppose to be
1..2..3..
i will take care of you from the nasty little crap
1..2..3..
it will explode if someone pull the trigger

and of course
1..2..3..

my love explode like a bomb of hapiness inside
1..2..3..
I love you dear!!

No comments: