I am a dreamer about you, I am a dreamer about myself, Although it is a nightmare for me to dream about you and myself

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The cycle of emotion collide


just like im blind
my ears are deaf probably
my arms and legs could be paralyzed

try to make myself moving
but suddenly it just couldn't happen
but if it happen i might stumble onto the ground

the things that really function is
my heart and my brain
but i just couldn't live my life like this

well it seems like im eager to rebel with my own
my own of goodness and badness
im blurred right now

maybe time will solve it out
and i flow with the motion of solution
but i have my second heart to listen to

without it i probably lost everything
everything that i love
everything that i miss

yes, its myself again that reflect this situation
why should i rebel to myself?
it might be not a rebel, it this a part of my life

the way my emotion express maybe like this
going around and around through my head
and then it kept, deep inside

what..am i writing about this?
arghh! maybe today not my day
and i shall give it to other people

blurred, confused..with it
i should try first
and it just started

i hope it will be better
or else im a loser...

No comments: